The Tiadaghton Elm Canoe and Kayak (T-Elm) Committee has been a big part in the local paddling community for many years. The T-Elm Committee is associated with the Pennsylvania Association of Canoeing and Kayaking (PACK) and the United States Canoe Association (USCA).
We offer many levels of competition, from novice to professional paddlers, supporting canoes, kayaks and the increasingly popular Stand Up Paddleboarding (SUP) category. Featured events include:
- Tiadaghton Elm Canoe & Kayak Classic
- Held on the Susquehanna River at the McElhattan, Pine Access Boat Launch (Loop Course)
- Largest professional C-2 (2 man canoe) race in Pennsylvania
- Largest professional C-1 (1 man canoe) race in the Eastern US
- USCA Nationals Youth Barton Cup qualifier
- Keystone Challenge Marathon and Relay (Now offered same weekend as the Tiadaghton Elm races)
- Longest race held in Pennsylvania offering a challenging 25 mile canoe race for the experienced racer
- 15 mile marathon race option
- 15 mile relay for both competitive teams and weekend enthusiasts
Tiadaghton Elm Race Committee and Race Organizers
Amy Rankinen - email@example.com - Cell# 570-660-5085
Jeff Rankinen firstname.lastname@example.org - Cell# 570-367-9200
Mailing Address: 130 Middle Road Jersey Shore, PA 17740-9168
Note: Please be patient as the site is improved and unfinished pages are created. Thank you!